Planning & Leading Precept Upon Precept® Discussions
Must have completed at least one Precept Upon Precept course in a class discussion setting
Must complete all four lessons which are sent to participants before the workshop
- Be equipped to lead effective Precept Upon Precept discussions.
- Learn how to plan your discussions.
- Old Testament history lesson from 1 Samuel
- Old Testament prophecy lesson from Daniel Part 2
- New Testament overview lesson from 2 Thessalonians
- New Testament topical lesson from Philippians
- Participate in discussions of these lessons.
- Learn leadership skills
- to draw truth from your students
- to help them apply truths from each lesson
- to show your students how to do their lesson
This is a combination of two former workshops: “Precept Leader Training” and “Advanced Leader Training.”
If you’ve taken “Precept Leader Training,” “More About Leading,” or “Level 3 Leadership” this workshop is for you.
If you’ve taken “Advanced Leader Training” or “Leading Different Kinds of Lessons,” you don’t need this workshop.